Based in California, US
September 2, 2016
Press / Business contact:
340 S Lemon Ave.
Walnut, CA 91789
+1 312 975 9075
Initiative: Red Dawn is a game about mankind's desire for exploration, ambition and conquering of the unknown. It challenges you to make your own way among thousand competitors to make human life interplanetary.
Initiative: Red Dawn is a persistent massively multiplayer business strategy game set in the current space race inspired by NASA’s unending progress and SpaceX’s revolution. But that description falls short. It's much more than that. Made with beautiful 3D art and innovative mechanics, it's a challenge in which you have to make your way in real time among thousands of competitors to be the first to establish a self-sutainable colony on Mars. Whether team up or fly solo, play nice or slyly engage others, be safe and steady or risk it all to get there first. It is up to you to make the best aerospace company ever and shape the future of the human race.
Be the first to establish a self-sustainable colony on Mars
- Competitive MMO: compete against thousands of players
- Cooperative: form or become part of a Holding to join forces
- Rocket design: Design and assemble your rockets from lots of different parts
- Base building: construct your base on Earth with buildings
- Assemble your team: hire the Talents you need for your company before your competitors
- Rocket launching: plan your missions and launch your unique rockets
- Technology tree: research you way into the technology that will get you on Mars before others
- Corporate war: defend yourself from vicious attacks like hacks, sabotages, Talent poaching and stealing... and cause them
- Contracts: keep your cash flow positive by getting and fulfilling contracts from governments and private companies
- Colonies: own a space station and an outpost on the moon to enhance your main base, reduce shipping costs and mine asteroids
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Space Station Sneak Peak YouTube
There are far more images available for Indelve, Inc., but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Sebastian "Jason" Bourre
Founder, Lead Designer, Programmer
Founder, Lead Programmer, Designer
UI Designer, Art Direction
2D Illustrator, Concept Artist